306 Pages, 182 Recipes, Only $34.95!
Steamed Vegetables and Brown and Wild Rice with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Leftover rice and vegetables make a great salad when topped with our homemade Fresh Herb Vinaigrette.
- 2 cups cooked brown and wild rice
- 3 ounces steamed green beans
- 1 cup steamed bok choy
- 1 cup steamed julienned carrots
- 1 recipe of Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- Place the cooked rice on a serving plate and top with the green beans, bok choy and carrots.
- Spoon a small amount of the vinaigrette over the vegetables, and serve the remaining vinaigrette on the side.
This recipe appears on page 79 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease