Grilled Salmon over Assorted Greens with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Serve this healthy, delicious salad of Grilled Salmon over Assorted Greens with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette for lunch or dinner any time of the year. You can broil the fish in the colder months, and grill it outdoors in the summer.
- 1 recipe Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup mixed greens, such as romaine and arugula
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup cooked string beans
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 asparagus spears, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted, chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds or pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to Broil.
- Prepare and set aside the Fresh Herb Vinaigrette.
- Brush the salmon filets with the oil and season them with the salt and pepper.
- Broil the filets for 8 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is cooking, combine all of the ingredients for the mixed greens. Pour ½ the vinaigrette over the greens and toss well to coat.
- Plate the greens and top each plate with a grilled filet. Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the fish, and serve immediately.
This recipe appears on page 90 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease