Make Your Own Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Make your own Fresh Herb Vinagraitte. Your homemade vinaigrette dressing is a surefire way to know that there aren’t any added ingredients that you cannot tolerate. Packaged salad dressing generally contains stabilizers, egg, dairy, cane sugar and even artificial ingredients.
H2>Serve Fresh Herb Vinaigrette on Cold or Warm Salads
This vinaigrette has a number of nutritious herbs and spices. It can be used on both warm and cold salads, over steamed vegetables or as a marinade.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each freshly chopped basil and parsley
- ½ teaspoon freshly chopped tarragon or thyme
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate leftover portion.
This recipe appears on page 79 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease