306 Pages, 182 Recipes, Only $34.95!
Do any of your recipes follow the traditional cooking preparation and practices described by the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF)?
They sure do! The foundation of the diet is based on many of the principals of a traditional foods diet. We discuss the importance of soaking grains and nuts in order to remove the enzyme inhibitors and promote eating whole, real foods through the ingredients we use and those we discourage.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease