306 Pages, 182 Recipes, Only $34.95!
Will the diet help everyone with Lyme disease?
Posted on September 1, 2016 at 4:30 am by Laura Piazza / / 0
While there is no such thing as ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to diet or therapy,” admits Dr. Singleton, “about 75% of my patients say that the diet made a positive difference for them, and that they’ll never eat way the “old way” again.” Though the diet was originally created for patients with Lyme disease, the benefits of the diet have proven to help people with other health concerns improve or heal their symptoms of chronic inflammation.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease