Shopping for Phase 1
Phase 1 is the start of the elimination diet which will help you to determine if you have food sensitivities. The list of allowable foods is short, but the silver lining is that this will make shopping go a little quicker.
Make Shopping for Phase 1 More Efficient
Follow the below steps to make your shopping experience more efficient:
- Plan a week’s worth of recipes using the downloadable Meal Planning grid.
- Go through each recipe and mark down how much of each ingredient you’ll need on the downloadable shopping list. There will be many repeats, so by the end you may find that you need 12 onions or two bags of carrots, for example. Tally the amounts for grand totals.
- Non-perishables can often times be purchased online* for a much better price than in the store. Sadly, eating well can be pricey but we’ve done a lot of research to find the best deals, which we share on the Our Favorite Products page.
- Once you determine what will be bought online versus in the store it’s time to shop!
* Read the “how to save” spread on pages 46 and 47 with more tips on how to find the best prices.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease