Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe Serves Two
This recipe for Coconut Berry Smoothie makes enough for two smoothies, so share with someone, or take the extra to work for a mid-afternoon snack.
Try Coconut Berry Smoothie for a Delicious Phase 1 Recipe
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (page 237)
- ½ cup unsweetened pomegranate or unsweetened pomegranate blueberry juice
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries or blackberries
- 2 teaspoons raw honey, optional
- ½ cup ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender container in the order listed. Blend on High, or on a frozen drink setting, until the ice is crushed and the fruits are blended.
This recipe appears on page 77 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease