Cherry Vanilla Almond Blast
Cherries have a short season, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy this Cherry Vanilla Almond Blast smoothie year-round. Frozen cherries are a fine substitute for fresh.
Cherry Vanilla Almond Blast Can Be made Year Round
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pitted cherries
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup Almond Milk (page 237)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, optional
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender container. Cover, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
This recipe appears on page 77 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease