This sauce is delicious on poached eggs, but can also be a welcome addition that will add a little spark to steamed vegetables or broiled fish.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon or lemon thyme
- ½ tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup Ghee (page 254)
- Place all the ingredients, except for the ghee, in a blender container and blend on High for 30 seconds.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle the ghee into the container until it forms an emulsion.
- Remove the sauce from the container and use immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
This recipe appears on page 253 of Recipes for Repair.
Tags: bernaise sauce
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease