Anti-Inflammatory Diet Shopping Lists
Deciding on what meals you’ll be preparing for the week can help make your time in the kitchen more efficient and effective.
Download and print a copy of our Shopping List for Phase 1 and Phase 2 (below). Read each recipes that you plan to make, and determine which grocery items and the quantity of each you’ll need to buy. Write these down on the Shopping Lists. If you are buying ingredients online, be sure to check out the Our Favorite Products page or refer to page 274 for some recommendations.
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries for the Lyme Inflammation Diet®