Herb Scrambled Eggs with Shitake Mushrooms
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: This recipe for Herb Scrambled Eggs with Shitake Mushrooms can top the Brown Rice Pancakes or be eaten alone. When served on the Brown Rice Pancake it makes a wonderful meal that you can serve guests for brunch.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 2 scallions, white part only, chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of freshly chopped herbs, such as parsley, oregano, tarragon or lemon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a fry pan for 1 minute.
- Add the scallions, garlic and mushrooms and cook for two minutes.
- Combine the herbs and eggs and mix well with a fork.
- Pour the eggs into a fry pan and cook for two minutes mixing with a fork to scramble.
- Serve on Brown Rice Pancake.
Tags: shitake mushrooms
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease