Recipes for Repair is Now a Blogging Web Site
Welcome to our new web site! We are excited to have a revamped site that is user-friendly to not only desktop and laptop computers, but also tablets and smart phones. The image here shows you our old site, which I designed when our book first launched. It has served us well, but now it’s time to better meet the needs of our readers by having a more interactive interface. This site easily allows us to add posts and recipes to our site.
Our Mission for Recipes for Repair Website
You can expect to hear from us often and our goals are to:
- Help readers to implement the Dr. Singleton’s anti-inflammatory diet
- Share cooking tips
- Offer newly developed recipes that will be found exclusively on our web site
- Answer your questions, and so much more!
We are also working on a program where you can do the diet with us. We both are in Phase 4 of the diet, but will be starting at Phase 1 as a way to support those of you who may feel apprehensive about changing the way you eat.
We’ll be announcing this free program very soon. The diet is not just for those with Lyme, so be sure to rally up friends and family, because as we all know, it’s always easier to make lifestyle changes when you have the support of your loved ones.
We’ve been through the early Phases of the diet and know how to make it feel less overwhelming and want to be sure you all succeed so you can reap the benefits of the diet.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease