Recipes for Repair is an award-winning, 309-page book that features over 180 recipes (over 65 include full color photos) that are:
• developed by Gail Piazza, a professional food stylist and recipe developer whose clients include All-Clad, Emerilware, Krups, Dr. Weil products and Lenox Corporation
• free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
• made from all-natural, whole food ingredients
Not just a cookbook!
• Features a foreword by Dr. Singleton, author of The Lyme Disease Solution
• Includes money-saving suggestions
• Provides practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level
• Defines the beneficial characteristics of many foods
• An essential tool for anyone who enjoys preparing meals from whole foods free of processed ingredients!
With Recipes for Repair you’ll enjoy delicious meals just like everyone else!
5-star Review Excerpts:
* “Overall, I feel healthier and better following this diet.”
* “Is worth every penny!”
* “I really appreciate that the recipes are not labor intensive.”
* “I would highly recommend this cookbook if you have Lyme disease or any type of inflammatory condition.”
* “It’s become my go-to cookbook for inspiration on healthier eating.”
* “I bought [this book] to learn how to eat healthy and organic… so glad I did!”