Some Packaged Foods do Comply with the Diet
While making meals from scratch ensures that you know exactly what you are eating, we understand that not everyone has the energy, time or desire to so. Luckily, there are some packaged foods that are wonderful products on the market that comply with the anti-inflammation Lyme Disease diet.
The majority of the convenience foods on the market are loaded with refined ingredients, sugar and have little nutritional value. Luckily there seems to be a movement in the food industry that is delivering us wonderfully healthy, nutrient-dense pre-packaged foods.
This diet has become a permanent lifestyle for me and has been for the last four years. Over the years I have looked at a lot of labels and found a number of delicious products that fit into the anti-inflammation diet. And while these products are more expensive, I remind myself that this is with good reason.
These products I like use real food and unrefined ingredients. Many of them are organic and use ingredients that are more expensive by nature. For example, crackers made from flaxseed, quinoa and nuts are going to cost more than a cracker made with vegetable oil and wheat flour.
The good news is that these snacks, unlike their counterparts, are actually going to nourish your body and satisfy your hunger. You’ll feel full longer so will snack less. I find that the extra I pay for food in general is an investment in my health.
We have listed our favorites on our site and plan to add to it as we find and taste new products. Here we list products and have already determined with Phase they comply with. We also have an Amazon Storefront on this page that includes a number of our favorite products.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries for the Lyme Inflammation Diet®