Lyme Camp Wrap Up
We recently had the privilege of being invited to and presenting at Lyme Camp in Panama City, Florida. We were honored to be part of the lineup of Lyme professionals, authors and advocates. We enjoyed learning more about rife machines and Reiki from Dane Boggs who got well from both, biofeedback SCIO (Eric and Angela Myers), how author Shelley White benefited from the medicinal properties of cannabis, and of valuable treatments and modalities that author Connie Strasheim did to get well.
We were also impressed by the generosity of Infuserve America who were an event sponsor and spoke about how they offer affordable, near wholesale pricing on compounded medications for Lyme patients who don’t have insurance!
And we enjoyed music from the one and only, Survivorman, Les Stroud who so kindly flew down to FL from Canada to sing to and share stories with the crowd. What a wonderful treat!!
Whether you were in attendance or not, we’d like to share our presentation with you, as well as some information that we touched upon in our talk. You can download the PDF of our presentation from our session here.
Here are some resources we mentioned in our talk:
- Diet Toolkit – Download shopping lists for Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the diet, a symptoms journal, and a comprehensive list of all the allowable foods of the diet, categorized by phase. Also visit check our our favorite nutrition, cooking and Lyme disease web sites and books. And don’t miss helpful articles on our blog and sample recipes from our book and newly developed recipes available exclusively on our web site!
- Nutrition Resources – We list a collection of our favorite nutrition-related books and web sites that promote eating “real” food.
- Our Favorite Products – Here you will find some packaged snacks, breakfast options and condiments that we like that comply with the Lyme Inflammation Diet®.
- Nut Cheese resource: I mentioned that I had just discovered a cashew cheese that is made like traditional cheese, but instead of using dairy, nuts are used. It tasted just like cream cheese! I bought a book to learn how to make it myself and it’s pretty easy. This book is called Artisan Vegan Cheese by Miyoko Schinner and I highly recommend it.
- Unflame – This is a product that has helped my husband considerably in the relief of his hip pain (he does not have Lyme, thankfully!). I never had a chance to touch upon this, but thought I’d share for any of you who experience pain from Lyme. It has a money-back guarantee, so it’s worth trying it out!
Thank you to Jimmy and Alice Branch for organizing such this informative and exceptional event. We are thrilled to have been a part of it.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries for the Lyme Inflammation Diet®