This Avocado dip from our Recipes for Repair cookbook is a snap to make. In Phase 1 of the Lyme Inflammation Diet®, use it as a dip for carrots and celery.
- 2 ripe avocados, skinned, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ⅓ cup Homemade Mayonnaise (page 271)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender container. Cover, and blend on High until smooth.
This recipe appears on page 252 of Recipes for Repair.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries for the Lyme Inflammation Diet®