Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
Have you checked out the diet and wanted to give it a try, only to find yourself avoiding it? I’ll bet you have some of the same concerns I had when I first found the diet in 2010:
- This looks like way too much work.
- No dairy, no sugar, no gluten? No way!
- This is too drastic of a change from how I eat.
- I don’t want to have to make multiple meals for my family.
- I won’t be able to go out to eat anymore.
If you have any of those fears, don’t fret, eating real food is delicious and we’re here to help make it easy.
Join our 60 day challenge where I (Laura) will be there to support you and a group of others through the preparation and beginning Phases of the diet! (If you’re unfamiliar with the diet, learn about it here.)
QUIZ: Who can benefit from the challenge?
- Do you want to get the junk out of your diet, lose weight and start feeling better?
- Do you feel sluggish and unmotivated with a serious case of the blahs?
- Do you think you or someone you love may have an undiscovered food sensitivity?
- Do you have inflammation or an inflammatory illness and have a less than stellar diet?
- Do you feel like you’re addicted to bread, sugar or junk food?
- Have you wanted to try the diet in our book Recipes for Repair, but felt overwhelmed because it feels like too much work?
If you answered yes to just one of these questions, this 60 day challenge is for you!
What is the challenge?
It’s a 60-day is your virtual success coach through the first three phases of the diet that has helped her so much.
To me, this is not a challenge because it’s how I eat. That’s not to say that it’s always easy – like when I get a whiff of pizza, which is the only food I truly miss.
With my mother’s talents at work, I can assure you the recipes you’ll be eating are not recipes you’d expect while being on a “diet.” Rather than a diet, think of it as a simple change in eating habits. With our support and the support of the others in the program, we’ll succeed at making a lifestyle change that will be the start of healthier days to come.
What do you have to lose? The more important question is what do you have to gain? For me, I’ve enjoyed the full elimination of all my digestive problems (indigestion, heartburn and stomach pain) as well as throat congestion and acne.
You won’t be alone because I will be there supporting you with daily emails, with Facebook Live events and a Facebook closed group where I answer your questions. You’ll also have the support of the others who sign up and join the closed group. Together we’ll go prepare for the diet for 3 full weeks before we even begin Phase 1 of the diet using the Updated and Expanded Second Edition of our book.*
Both my mom and I will be there as a support, to answer questions and to share all the valuable insight, tools, tips and strategies that we’ve developed over the years since we first implemented the diet ourselves to ensure your success!
Sign up for the 60-Day Challenge Before Dec. 1 for only $19, a savings of $10, using promo code EARLY!
That’s $19 for 60 days!
60 Day Challenge Timeline
Saturday, January 6 – Friday, January 26 (three weeks)
“Week zero” is the preparation stage. This is when we’ll start making and trying recipes from all the Phases of the diet so you can see that the meals really are tasty and satisfying. Together, we’ll:
- decide on which meal plan in the book we’ll use or if we should devise a custom meal plan
- create a shopping list
- identify which foods not to restock
- make a plan on the most affordable way to shop for ingredients; and
- start making Phase 1 sauces and pantry ingredients to prep our kitchen so we are ready to go.
Saturday, January 27: The Diet Begins (You start Phase 1, which is only 1 week!)
Saturday, February 3: Begin Phase 2 (3 weeks)
Saturday, February 24: Begin Phase 3 (4 weeks)
Phase 3 is 4 weeks, but I’ll be with you for the first 11 days of this phase before the program ends on Tuesday, March 6.
* If you don’t have a copy yet, you can purchase a copy at a discounted rate when adding during checkout.
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Why Join Our 60 Day Challenge?
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease