Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
When I was first diagnosed with Lyme disease, I discovered Dr. Singleton’s diet and loved the idea of food-based healing. I implemented the diet and soon discovered sensitivities to dairy, gluten and eggs, meaning they were all contributing to my overall inflammation.
The diet also permanently eliminates heavily processed foods, foods containing artificial ingredients and cane sugar, as these foods can all trigger inflammation.
In their place, I enjoyed delicious meals made from whole foods that nourished my body rather than causing it distress. As a direct result of these changes, my persistent stomach pains, indigestion, heartburn, acne and throat congestion eventually resolved.
I’ve always been fortunate in that I’ve had a constant healthy weight. But when I implemented the diet in 2009, I lost eight pounds and kept it off until I got pregnant in 2015. In continuing to comply with the diet during and after pregnancy, I was able to effortlessly lose the 36 pounds I gained while pregnant, all without ever limiting my daily food intake or counting a single calorie.
All of these benefits are why it’s been so easy for me to religiously comply with the guidelines of the diet.
What we eat, truly can impact how we feel and heal. Beyond my own success, I hear amazing success stories from readers who’ve also made the diet a part of their lives.
Eat Real Food. Get Real Healthy.
I truly believe in this diet and want to help others successfully implement the diet. That’s why I’ve developed the 60 Day Challenge. It is a program where you will have me as a virtual coach to guide you through the first three phases of the diet.
I send daily emails, moderate a closed Facebook group, answer questions and guide you through the ever important preparation stage to help ensure success.
If you’ve wanted to use food as your medicine, try an elimination diet to learn if your sensitive to any foods, lose weight or feel better from any inflammatory condition, please give the diet and this program a try.
Don’t miss out. The program begins September 16!
- Get Healthy and Lose Weight with the 60 Day Challenge
- Lyme Disease Cookbook Wins “Best of Show” in Annual Juried Exhibition
- Keeping Your Kids Safe from Ticks Without Taking away Their Fun
- Treat the Bite & Early Symptoms to Prevent Chronic Lyme Disease
- Food Stylist to Stars Uses Expertise to Bring Lyme Patients Relief
- 7 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Eating on a Restricted Diet
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Meal on a Restricted Diet
- Lyme Camp Wrap Up
- Prevention is Our Best Defense Against Lyme Disease
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries for the Lyme Inflammation Diet®